There are some questions you might ask yourself about flooring replacement such as:
- How long does it take do replace my flooring?
- Do I need to move furniture?
- What is the cost for replacing flooring?
To answer theese questions, you have to understand the process Frontline Works uses to replace flooring and they are sumurized below:
- Job site preparation. In this fase, we cover furniture or move it (you can do it yourself or add that service) and install vaccuns if needed;
- Flooring removal with scraping of any extra tinset or glue;
- Debris removal and haul away;
- New flooring installation.
Each step has other extra work that might be necessary, but all the basics are there and now we already have some answers, like the question about moving furniture: yes you can move the furniture ou we do it for you. Kitchen and other permanent features are covered, so nothing is damaged.
How long does it take to replace flooring? It depends on the size of the surface you want to cover, but as far as we have experience, a single family home with about 2000 square feet you would be looking at 5 days aproximately.
To know how much would be cost for your own project, you can do some homework before asking for estimates:
- Take measurements of all rooms you want to replace the flooring;
- Take pictures an note of current material installed;
- Choose and take note the new flooring, wether is wood floor, vinyl, tile or ceramic;
- Choose and take note about the size and flooring pattern you want to be installed;
- City/State of the job to be performed.
With this information in hand, it will be easy to ask for a quote and therefore the estimated cost for your flooring replacement project, because these 5 itens will be considered by the contractor to give a price.